Currently a working lavender farm and bee apiary, this property has almost 20 acres of beautifully forested land, lavender fields, and vegetable gardens. In addition to the house, there are storage facilities, a chicken coop, and a tiny house. The tiny house is completely off the grid, run by solar panels with battery back-up. There is a stream running through the property, meadows, and opportunity to make something special of your own. Swing from the old swing under the old oak tree, gaze at the stars or take a dip in the pool. Minutes from Carmel Valley Village, Carmel, Pebble Beach, and all that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer.
Jeannie Fromm of Sotheby's International Realty, Clocktower
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Satellite Dish
- Fire Alarm: Fire Alarm
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat, Gas Heating, Space Heater(s)
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Uncovered Parking
- Floors: Slab Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Area in Living Room, Fire Alarm, High Ceilings
- MLS Area: Upper Valley, Cachagua
- Fence: Barbed Wire Fence, Cross Fence, Partially Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Existing Septic
- View: Mountain View
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.